Saturday 29 September 2012

Blogging from the iPhone

Well today I downloaded the blogger up so I can blog whenever and wherever so I thought I'd update the blog with the events of yesterday. Yesterday at school James brought his laptop to school to show us how mic of the title sequence he has animated and it was amazing he had like a purple 3D circular thing moving around the screen as the clips appeared o the screen.

Whilst all this was happening I was working on sharing our previous title sequence to post on the blogger later on, to show our blogger viewers the first draft of out title sequence before James worked his magic on it.

Ollie on the other had was updating the blog that day. Tabz was working on updating the website, the layout making sure the colour scheme matched our blog and logo.

sayonara
Joycelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment