Tuesday 18 September 2012

J.A..

Through my years of studying media I now know of the different sections within the media industry, which has given me a better understanding of the terminology as well as improved my skills and has given me that extra boost of confidence to approach the general public in order to get a better understanding of my target audiences. These personal accomplishments will benefit me in this unit as we will be interviewing and mingling with the general public. Studying media at GCSE gave me a brief overview of the subject which gave me a better understanding at AS. At AS we focused on the production for a thriller opening sequence, where I was able to research and gain an appreciation of the thriller genre. I also learnt how to edit footage on adobe premier and produce a script. This year I will be constructing the blog as well as filming for the news package and title sequence, I will also help with the editing process. 

Sayonara 
Joycelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment